1. The pressure, oil quantity, oil quality and oil temperature of the hydraulic transmission system of the mixer shall meet the specified requirements without leakage
2. During mixing and transportation, the amount of concrete loaded shall not exceed the allowable loading mass.
3. When the mixer truck is parked in the open air, the mixing drum shall be reversed before loading to discharge the ponding and sundries in the drum. Before loading, it is necessary to add water into the cylinder to make the feeding smooth and prevent sticking.
4. During the driving of the mixer truck, the extended discharge chute shall be turned over and fixed on the discharge chute, then turned to the position perpendicular to the vehicle body, and fixed with the frame with a pin shaft to prevent swinging caused by non fixation, injuring pedestrians or affecting the operation of the vehicle.
5. When the mixer truck passes through bridges, tunnels, warehouses and other facilities, pay attention to the passing height and width to avoid collision accidents. In particular, it should be noted that the length of the four axle tank car is very long. When the height of passing through the bridge opening is close to the top, the long body is a string of the lower arc road surface, and the passing height will be reduced.
6. The continuous operation time of the mixing device shall not exceed 8h.
7. The time for transporting concrete by the mixer truck shall not exceed the time specified by the mixer truck, so as not to affect the concrete quality.
8. During the transportation of concrete, the mixing drum shall not stop to prevent initial setting and segregation of concrete.
9. When the mixing drum changes from positive to reverse, first place the control handle in the middle position, and then place the control handle in the reverse position after the mixing drum stops.
10. The water tank shall be kept full to prevent emergency use. When parking in winter, drain the water from the water tank and water supply system.
This article is dedicated by the full-automatic feeding mixer truck. For more information, please click: http://www.skippers-products.com Sincere attitude. To provide you with a comprehensive service. More relevant knowledge, we will continue to offer to you. Please look forward to it